Battery systems can comprise up to half the cost of a UPS system, in order to get the best return on this investment we recommend selecting CSB batteries and implementing […]
UPS Power Solutions Customer Newsletter #14.
- Launching the Zellabox Micro Data Centre to New Zealand
- UPS Protection to rely on – a case study
- How can you take time off […]
Written for decision makers at all levels of the industry ElectroLink provides insights and perspectives designed to advance the uptake of technology. […]
UPS Power Solutions Customer Newsletter #12.
- UPS secures power for Airways New Zealand
- Business Continuity Planning
- PowerShield Accredited Service Partner
- Keep the lines of communication open even when the power is down with Eaton […]
Offering 10 percent more power and producing 18 percent less heat than its current UPS solution, the new generation Power Xpert 9395P from Eaton promises market-leading efficiencies or New Zealand […]
Eaton’s innovative Energy Saving System (ESS) technology has helped Facebook bring the Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) of thier new data centre significantly below the industry average. Facebook’s goal for its […]
A couple of months ago, Liz Hatton joined UPS Power Solutions as the company’s new strategic account manager.
Along with Aaron Gillon, Liz heads the sales team for UPS Power Solutions’ […]
Our Auckland office has moved!
With the need for more space to stretch our legs, we have relocated to 59 Maurice Road, Penrose.
Come in and see us about a product solution […]