3G Wall Mount Power Solution (WMPS)
Out of stock
The Eaton® 3G Wall Mount Power Solution is ideal for low power telecommunications and industrial applications, offering compact, efficient, and reliable secure DC power supply.
The WMPS2 can have either Sealed Lead-Acid or Lithium batteries added to produce a fully battery backed DC-UPS.
These systems are available with up to two of the Eaton 3G Access power rectifier modules of 48V or 24V. Typically one rectifier module is used for load and battery recharge, whilst the second module if fitted is for redundancy.
- Low profile wall / surface mount cabinet
- 24Vdc or 48Vdc output
- Up to 2 rectifier modules
- 1+1 redundancy option
- Fast on-line replacement of rectifiers (hotswap)
- Pre-configured software
- Remote monitoring & control options via Ethernet, RS232 (TCP/IP or Modbus), and voltage free relay contacts
- Double pole load & battery circuit breakers
- AC input circuit breaker and surge diverter
- Floating output with earth fault detector
- Site monitoring via digital and analogue I/O
- Site & Power monitoring options via Power Manager2 and DC Tools software packages
- Compatible with Eaton Energy Saver (ES) rectifiers