The Eaton APR24-3G is the 24V series of Access Power Rectifier modules designed specifically for telecom access networks and light industrial applications such as cellular base stations, radio trunk networks and SCADA systems. The new generation 3G architecture is reliable, power dense and compact. The high power density allows as little as 1U of rack space to be occupied by power, therefore, maximizing space available for telco equipment.
The APR24-3G rectifier incorporates a combination of leading-edge high frequency switch mode technology for a flexible and efficient DC power source, with high reliability fan cooling which further contributes to its high overall reliability.
Designed for operation at up to 70°C and under a wide range of AC power conditions, the APR24-3G is perfectly suited to the demanding environments found in network access applications.
- Up to 1440W of continous output power
- Fast on-line expansion of rectifiers (hot-swap)
- Automatic set-up from supervisory module
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- High power density
- High efficiency and unity power factor
- Wide AC supply conditions
- Wide output voltage ranges
- Constant current output
- Compliance with international standards