The Eaton DV2 range of DC power systems is designed for converged network applications requiring compact, efficient and flexible DC power supplies. These DC power systems use the Eaton APR rectifier modules and can accommodate up to four 48V strings of high capacity VRLA batteries. All systems include an integral AC and DC distribution with flexible combinations of fuses and MCBs, and an SC200 system controller. Low voltage disconnect (LVD) options are also available.
Eaton Access Power Solutions are pre-configured for fast installation and set-up. All system settings are fully adjustable in software and stored in transferable configuration files for repeatable onestep system set-up.
- Intelligent system management features
- Up to 20 rectifier modules.
- Pre-Configured Software
- High Power Density
- Fast On-Line Expansion of Rectifiers (Hot-Swap)
- High Efficiency and Unity Power Factor
- Range of DC distribution configurations
- Integrated Batteries
- Battery condition monitoring
- Wide AC input voltage range
- Seismic rated cabinet
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Full length security door (optional)