E Series DX
Out of stock
The E Series¨ DX UPS double-conversion UPS affordably protects mission critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption. The double-conversion architecture incorporates rectifier and inverter stages to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies. By adapting to a wide range of input voltages, the E Series DX avoids battery usage during minor power fluctuations, saving its capacity for times when utility power is completely lost.
- Double conversion topology assures maximum reliability
- Wide input-voltage range appropriate for the harshest electrical environments
- Standard Models for fixed-run time performance
- Tested for generator compatibility
- Automatic bypass for fault-tolerance
- Optional SNMP communications provides remote networkbased monitoring
- Cold start on battery power allows portable power
- WINPOWER software monitors power conditions
- Intuitive front-panel user interface for consistent status indication
- Power Rating: 1000 – 3000 VA
- Voltage: 220-380 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz (auto- sensing)
- Configuration: Tower
- Warranty: 1 Year (Electronic)
Service & Support
Maintenance plans available from our experienced and trained service engineers.
Contact the UPS Power Solutions team for any servicing and support questions.