Out of stock
The Eaton 9155 UPS provides premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete power protection solution. The 9155 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
- Compact design with internal batteries, and build-in static and manual bypass switches, delivers a complete solution with reduced footprint and industry-leading power density.
- Delivering more real power with optimal 0.9 output power factor reduces need to oversize. With active power factor control (PFC), unbeatable 0.99 input power factor and reduced ITHD are achieved to ensure enhanced compatibility with any other upstream equipment
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with HotSync paralleling technology that enables paralleling up to four 9155 UPS's for additional capacity or redundancy
- Innovative technology and design makes 9155 a truly sustainable solution by featuring high system efficiency and power density
- Reliable backup is further enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABMª) that by using an innovative three-stage battery charging system significantly extents battery lifetime.
- User-friendly LCD interface with wide range of connectivity options, makes 9155 easy to use and safe to operate.
- Power Rating: 8-30 KVA
- Voltage: 220-230-240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Configuration: Tower
- Warranty: 6 Months or 2 Years if commissioned by UPSPS
Service & Support
Maintenance plans available from our experienced and trained service engineers.
Contact the UPS Power Solutions team for any servicing and support questions.