Out of stock
Eaton 9395 UPS combines technical innovation with a rich feature set to provide best-in-class power protection with high energy density for large data centers, healthcare applications, and other critical systems. Premium level efficiency cuts utility costs, and with double conversion topology there are no compromises in reliability. HotSync paralleling technology ensures this UPS system will fit your current and future power requirements.
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with Powerware HotSync paralleling technology that enables 9395 UPS to be paralleled for both redundancy and capacity. Advanced paralleling options also ensure your UPS system can easily adapt to increasing power requirements.
- Leading sustainability is achieved with innovative UPS design and its high efficiency rating that significantly lower the total cost of ownership. Small footprint and lightweight reduce costs of transportation and installation.
- Reliable backup with scalable runtimes are enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABMª) and UPS battery self test options that extent battery lifetime and help detect any defects in batteries already in earlier stage.
- Robust manageability is delivered with advanced control and connectivity options and with superior service offering
- Strong power performance with active power factor control (PFC) provides unbeatable 0.,99 input power factor and minimizes ITHD. This greatly reduces interference with other upstream equipment and enhances 9395 UPS compatibility with generators.
- Power Rating: 225-1100+ kVA
- Voltage: 400 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Configuration: Tower
- Warranty: 2 Years if commissioned by UPSPS