PowerShield Link battery monitoring software allows comprehensive monitoring from a single control point – whether it be for batteries held in a single room through to large numbers of batteries held across multiple facilities or countries.
Link software gives the user a powerful, graphical interface to the batteries, displaying and storing data and alarms across the lifetime of the batteries.
An enterprise level Windows-based package, Link enables multiple users to access the same data simultaneously. Link is included with every PowerShield battery monitoring system.
PowerShield Link software offers the following features:
- Facility Dashboard
- Automated data management
- Real time data presentation including during discharge
- Windows-based software, compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
- Easy installation and ready to run with no customisation required
- Point and click report generation
- Email alarm notification
- Manage all sites from a single PC
- Battery history database for trending
- Built-in backup function for security and disaster recovery
- Alarm and event log
- A site log allows operators to enter commentary into their system to note or explain events and activity that the batteries are reporting
- Increased efficiency and accuracy for testing and maintenance
- Simple provision of warranty documentation.