Eaton MPS12 – Fibre ONT UPS
$350.75 – $373.75 inc GST
Eaton’s MPS12-30 Micro Power Solution provides secure DC power for next generation customer premise equipment (CPE) including fibre based communication and IP telephony applications. An integrated battery provides secure power backup to critical services such as phone, medical alert, home automation and security during a commercial (mains) AC power outage.
Typical backup time on battery power is approximately 4 to 8 hours depending on factors such as usage, battery age, state of charge, and environmental conditions. The MPS12-30 indoor solution greatly improves battery service life compared to comparable outdoor designs.
The MPS12-30 is the ideal secure power protection unit where continuation of critical services is the objective.
Available with power connectors options for Chorus ONT or Vodafone ONT/Router.
- Universal input range of 80 – 260VAC
- 12V DC (30W max.) output
- Integrated, hot-swappable battery backup allows replacement by the owner, without power interruption
- Microprocessor controlled for maximizing reliability
- Audible power failure alarm with mute
- Digital outputs for remote monitoring
- Wall mountable design for flexibility
- Multiple LED design for AC power and battery status indications
Service & Support
Maintenance plans available from our experienced and trained service engineers.
Contact the UPS Power Solutions team for any servicing and support questions.