Located at the battery, the advanced circuits in the m-Senzor drive fast data sampling and powerful measurement algorithms. 750Vdc optical isolation inside the sensor keeps the dangerous voltages at the battery and away from the operator, while still ensuring battery data is passed to the Sentinel monitor at speed.
- Enquire Now
PowerShield Link battery monitoring software allows comprehensive monitoring from a single control point – whether it be for batteries held in a single room through to large numbers of batteries held across multiple facilities or countries.
Link software gives the user a powerful, graphical interface to the batteries, displaying and storing data and alarms across the lifetime of the batteries.
An enterprise level Windows-based package, Link enables multiple users to access the same data simultaneously. Link is included with every PowerShield battery monitoring system.
PowerShield Link software offers the following features:
- Facility Dashboard
- Automated data management
- Real time data presentation including during discharge
- Windows-based software, compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
- Easy installation and ready to run with no customisation required
- Point and click report generation
- Email alarm notification
- Manage all sites from a single PC
- Battery history database for trending
- Built-in backup function for security and disaster recovery
- Alarm and event log
- A site log allows operators to enter commentary into their system to note or explain events and activity that the batteries are reporting
- Increased efficiency and accuracy for testing and maintenance
- Simple provision of warranty documentation.