UPS Power Solutions (UPSPS) will consider requests for credit for returned products under the following conditions:
- The products must be currently sold products and they must have been received from UPSPS not more than 3 months prior to the date of return request.
- Built or imported to order products are not eligible for credit on return.
- The products to be returned for credit shall be new, unused and free from defects or damage.
- Any credit shall be based on the original purchase price or the current pricelist, whichever is lower.
- Any credit will exclude any labour costs charged in relation to the original supply.
- UPSPS reserves the right to charge a re-stocking fee to cover our reasonable costs in restocking the returned products.
- Freight charges for the return of products shall be borne by the Customer.
Return of faulty product
A warranty claim must be made where the products are being returned for credit because they are faulty. Any warranty claim must be supported by
- Product make, model and serial number
- Proof of purchase
- Description of the fault
Should the product be found to be faulty within the Manufacturer’s Warranty period then UPSPS shall at their discretion either
- replace the product,
- repair the product or
- refund the original purchase price
Return of damaged product
If product is received damaged an exception must be noted at the time of receipt of the product on the POD. Upon receipt of the freight, the Customer must immediately notify UPSPS by email advising of their intention to claim for damage or loss, provide a copy of the POD and photos of the damage. UPSPS will acknowledge receipt of the Customer request and advise our freight forwarder of the incident. The claim must be received within 5 days from POD for any claim to be processed by UPSPS . UPSPS reserve the right to refuse a return for credit for damaged product where the product was shipped ex works by the Customer.