UPS Power Solutions Service Plans provide access to:
- a large team of NZ Registered Electricians
- maintenance scheduling services
- service reports stored for the life of the equipment
- life cycle management of equipment
- access to stock holdings of parts for proactive and reactive repair
- 24 x 7 call out services with escalation procedures
- a proven commitment to safety
- an emphasis on long-term solutions, not short term fixes
Your uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system is your first line of defence against power variations—spikes, brown outs and black outs. Because your critical business activities and thousands of dollars equipment is depending on a clean power supply, you can’t afford to wait for problems to arise in your UPS system before taking action: preventive maintenance is critical to uptime and to protecting sensitive electronics.
With the option of either business hours or after hours inspections, preventative maintenance can be done at a time that suits your needs.
The maintenance inspection involves a detailed examination and audit of the equipment, its internal and external condition, the battery, alarm states and interfaces to other equipment. A report on the current condition of the equipment is issued, along with any recommendations. Any corrective or remedial action will be taken after consultation with you.
Our objective is to provide regular proactive maintenance throughout the entire economical life of your UPS hardware.
We offer a range of cost effective service options contact us for more information.
Is your UPS maintained as well as it should be? Contact us today to book a UPS service visit.